Latest Art Work

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Colosseo



My dad sent me an email on some Rome sight seeing spots. Of all the photos, I'm most fascinated by this picture.

It is the well known Colosseo or Colosseum, the most spectacular extant edifice of ancient Rome. It was designed to hold more than 50,000 spectators for gory entertainments such as combats between wild beasts and gladiators. And I guess it is a must visit site for tourist.

The reason why I'm interested in this building is because of the top floor. Somehow it intrigued me... I did not recall seeing this arch when Belle and Sam were looking for each other round the Colosseo. If I did, I most probably would be too fascinated by it to notice about the "lovebirds".

Oh and maybe it is indeed nice to play the fate game around this building...

0 comments: