Latest Art Work

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Remove Laptop Screen

Yesterday was trying to follow the instructions in this article.... but the lappie in operating theatre is a dell insprion... And the screen seems pretty tough to take out.

Anyway while figuring out the LCD, I decided to do a full autopsy on it... to obtain its hard drive. Hmm but that has met with some resistance too. End up I decided to go ZZZZ

Shall try again tomorrow.

Yeah I did manage to retrieve the precious hard disk (but 10 GB only.. crestfallen when I saw the prize) and I think the inverter too. But then the inverter seems to be of a different shape from what I expected. Hmm wonder can it fit my Toshiba Lappie or not??? Oh ya for those who don't know, due to my You-Tube addiction, I might have over-worked my lappie thus causing the screen to turn dim/almost-black. Luckily I managed to borrow a monitor to act as my LCD screen... Next laptop to bring into the operating theatre - Toshiba Statelite ...

1 comments:

Wisely said...

Hmm I try to figure out the meaning of the word "autoposy" but my mind keeps thinking about the word "autopsy", sigh......