Latest Art Work

Friday, September 29, 2006

I Moved My Blog

Oh just now when I posted my tarot reading, I saw the move blog option and immediately click on it without further ado. Haha trusted their migration scheme completely.

And here I'm blogging my first post in the new blog. Coolz. Now I use my gmail account to log in. And there are so many new features.. E.g. limit who can read my blog and new templates. And even better I can read comments from my blog. At least will trigger me when I have comments.. coz i seldom check for comments one. But no time to care about all these fancy frills. I still owe classmates school work, and owe my bosses some work. And owe myself lots of sleep and videos and podcasts.. So much to do, so little time arghh!

Sighz why did blogger give me the option to move my blog.. so tempted to try everything out....

0 comments: