Latest Art Work

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Empty Road

On a Saturday morning, as usual I took a bus to school. I slept for about an hour on the bus before I woke up… and saw a pretty interesting sight.

As everyone knows, the IMF event had caused a tightening in security around Suntec and that my bus has to go a detour because of it too. I had almost forgotten that this arrangement will affect my way to school on Saturday… and I was wondering will I become later than usual.

However on the way, all I saw was a long stretch of empty road. And at one portion, there was a long stretch of police vehicles etc. I was almost tempted to take a picture since it is such a rare sight. But on 2nd thought, I was worried they might find me suspicious and I might really end up being late for school.

Anyway I shall observe next week if the road is as empty as this morning. But today’s empty road sight is really an interesting sight.

0 comments: